Thursday, July 9, 2009

SYTYCD FAIL

So I settle down in front of the tv (which I'm able to do b/c Pappy has taken the wee-un to McD's) with a frozen burrito (after I cooked it!) and a bowl of Peanut Butter n Chip ice cream to gloat over Jason being kicked off "So You Think You Can Dance." His solo wasn't hateful but it was dog poo compared to Philip. But a chunk of chocolate and refried beans (kidding) almost shot out of my mouth when Nigel announced it would be Philip, NOT stinky Jason, who would be cut!

Ok, so Philip wasn't quite getting the hang of the other styles. But we all know Jason will never make it to #1, so why not be entertained a few weeks longer by P's phenomenal style?? I mean, did you see his face?! DID YOU SEE??!! It was heartbreaking. Jason would've cried like a girl. And P had the best Goodbye Speech ever! Anyway check out his slick moves. Yeah, I said slick.



Ok I can't figure out how to get the stinkin video ON the darn page, so you'll just hafta click the link. I'm practicing this move. In my living room. It's hot. And I don't mean the temperature.


At least I can get you a pic. Incase you didn't know who Philip Chbeeb is. Sheesh...
Look at those eyes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay--"poo" WIN. And why do you have PB&C ice cream, but I don't?? HUH???