Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oops I Did It Again...

...Only it was no "oops!"
You think I would have learned by now. It might make more sense if you read this post first...
I'm tapping away on something very important, (actually, it was probably Twitter or something. But for business purposes!!!) and this time I made sure the munchkin was occupied. She was sitting on the floor behind me with her coloring book and crayons. (ok, they were markers. Whatever keeps her quiet for 5 minutes- give me a break!) When suddenly I hear, "Look Mommy I pretty!" I was afraid to turn around. Sure enough, she had the mascara wand in her hand, gleefully applying it to her hair and eyebrows:
I know kids learn by example, but surely this is NOT the way to apply mascara!













5 comments:

Anne said...

What a clever way to get a bubble bath! Ah, reminds me of the day my oldest son decided to trim his little sister's hair...

SewSweetStitches said...

You know, I think you're right. She does enjoy her bubble baths and will beg for more than one a day!
hehe that sounds funny.. photos?

Splendid Little Stars said...

aawww...she's a little darling...even with that crazy mascara!

Good Girls Studio said...

maybe she was channeling Alice Cooper ;) cute!

Hollyrocks said...

Well to her credit, she is in fact very pretty. ;-)~