Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tea Party


I silently watched as she carefully arranged each cup and saucer according to color, added the little vase and plastic rose, and served tea to each doll. She then added one "sugar cube" Smarties candy to each cup and stirred gently. I watched in amazement as she used one hand to push the pram back and forth to quiet her crying baby while she sipped her tea.
Who taught her all this?
Seems like just last week I was crying with joy when she learned real kisses. And now look at her. I wish she could stay this size forever.






2 comments:

Girl Felt Food said...

They grow too fast! ...and you know some felt teabags would go perfectly with that set!! wink wink!
:)

SewSweetStitches said...

Ha! I know! I've been dying to order some... come on etsy sales!