Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm not dead..yet...

Sorry everyone, especially to my recent followers (appreciate that!) I promise I'm not usually this dull, but I got off Celexa last week and, well, I'm dying.
Withdrawal symptoms include dizziness check, nausea check, electric zapping sensations check, confusion check, and an indescribable sense of freaking-out-ness checkity-check-check. This week has been one big hellish blur, but I do remember one day only being awake for a grand total of 40 miserable minutes.
Don't do drugs kids.
I can't do a whole lot, like eat (Watch out Keira Knightley, I'm gonna be sooo foxy by the time I'm sane again!) Also find it difficult to shower, walk, talk, etc. Fortunately, my husband gets home from work pretty early in the day, so I only need to stumble after my child for a few hours before crashing into a coma for the rest of the day.
Anyway, the only thing that calms the vertigo is sitting still and concentrating on something tiny, like stitching! So in the next few days (hopefully) I'll have some new loveliness up in the shop. Also check back for an interview with another great Etsy seller!

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's horrible! hoping you are soon feeling your(new svelte)self again.

Good Girls Studio said...

you poor thing! Coming off RX drugs is terrible! I fell & got a slight concussion coming off medicine ....dizziness...check!

MaritimeArts said...

Hope you are feeling better. And to think we pay $$$ to feel this way...lol.