Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sidewalk Art: A Family Affair

Whenever Munchkin decides she wants to get out the sidewalk chalk at Pappy's house, my dad and I just can't help but join in.
It usually begins amicably, but can quickly turn bitter as we try to outdo each other, sometimes even resorting to vandalism.

Munchkin loves airplanes, so I drew her my best. Obviously, mine reigns supreme since I included the airplane bathroom (complete with a lesson in waste disposal,) the muffler, and the exhaust:


But Dad just couldn't resist. He claims his has more "perspective:"

He also had to show off by drawing a little.. boat. Or whatever it is. No match for my monster fish!

Here's Munchkin, taking a break.

You should see the family playing Pictionary.. yikes!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hee hee. Are you on crack??