Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mah New Digs

(That's not really my cat. Or my parents' house. The yarn looks suspiciously like acrylic. *gasp* Definitely not our house.)
Mom and Dad are on vacation in Gatlinburg. During the prettiest week of the season. Yup.
So me and my posse... er.. my posse and I... will be house-sitting. The best part? Mom's yarn room. More like, Mom's second floor of the house. Mwahahaha...
Also, they have a cd player/stereo system. And a dvr. And working computers. (For the moment teehee.) Yeah, we're livin easy now. Ooh ooh and they even have a washer and dryer! Soo excited about that. DH and I have been counting down the days to our little stay because we are going through Law & Order withdrawal. My wonderful mom records them all, bless her. Munchkin's favorite part will be sleeping in her "pwincess fleeping bag!"
Oh and I almost forgot- Dad left the keys to the zoom fast car. *delirious happy giggling* He said to only drive it if I had to. You know, "had to" is really a relative term, doncha think? Ehehehe...

4 comments:

The Unseamly Seamstress said...

Sounds fun!!

SewSweetStitches said...

Step away from the yarn room...go drive your dad's car. He'll never know the difference. Oh, wait--yes he will because you'll probably hit another mailbox or something.

Lisa said...

OOPS! The above comment was posted by me. I forgot I was on SewSweetStitches' laptop and was signed in as her. Confused? Never mind...

SewSweetStitches said...

ha. ha. ha.
And I didn't "hit" the mailbox. It stepped right into my path.