Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorites Friday: Cocktail Rings

I love love LOVE funky rings! Here's a collection of my favorite vintage cocktail rings on etsy:
AND *most* of them are under $30. Except that one for $3900. I couldn't help myself!



Etsy also has a lot of sellers who make fabulous cocktail rings from vintage jewelry. Here are a few of my favorites:

DiVanity Designs uses quality vintage pieces to create "timelessly chic jewelry that will last as long as you do!" It was really hard to choose a feature photo- all her rings are so darling!



This beauty is from HeatherlyDesigns Estate Jewels line. Made from 1940s jewels, these are all about vintage Hollywood glam!



My favorite vintage style is Art Deco, so I'm absolutely in love with this stunning rhinestone earring-turned-ring from 2007Musarra.

Well, I don't know about you, but my etsy favorites page has certainly grown from this review!

4 comments:

Lara Lewis said...

i'm such a fan of vintage cocktail rings, too! great selections, and thank you for including my ring! :)

Jessica said...

Neat! You know who would really love these rings? Sharon Seabold ;)

Christina said...

Very nice!! I think my favorite is...the ruby ring from estate sales. I love red! :)

jenni said...

How did I miss this on Friday?! Drooling....