Monday, November 9, 2009

If I don't recover, you can have my yarn

Is it possible to get 2 colds in one week? Or can the flu drag on for more than 7 days? I don't know what I have, but it's nasty. Apparently the doctors at the ER are reluctant to make a diagnoses also. My official discharge papers were for pharyngitis- plain old sore throat. They said if it is swine flu it's too late to test for or treat it anyway. What started out as a head cold with a high fever complete with chills and aches has turned into an excruciating throat on fire with white patches and chest mucus disgustingness.
Maybe you could've done without that descriptiveness? Sorry.
My munchkin seems to have the same thing but at 1/10th the ferocity. Either that, or she's the "some children" who may experience hyperactivity as a side affect of childrens medicine. She's become so hoarse that she sounds like a pubescent boy at a tween slumber party.

Anyway, at least I've gotten some knitting done. It's just a scarf to you, but to me it's an elusive Finished Object! yaaay.....
I'll show you what it looks like with my coat when I eventually shower and brush my hair.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Great colors! Hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

Poor Missy and Carly! I can't wait till you are all better so I can see you and give you big hugs! I know how much you love hugs :)

SewSweetStitches said...

blech.

Splendid Little Stars said...

great terminology! EFO! Yep, I have lots of those!