Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Little Movie Star

Alright, so that's an exaggeration, but I'm super excited about my new-found ability to take videos on DH's phone and upload them!
My first video eva is about my kid (of course.)
Here we are having a little family Bible study session, which isn't always [is never] easy with an energetic 2-year-old! So we try to include her as much as we can. She listens to a cd of Bible stories when she goes to sleep, and we quiz her about what she's learned!
Enjoy!





video

2 comments:

6p010535c8340a970b said...

Oh Melissa, your daughter is the sweetest! I have a two-year-old boy that is such a busy-body, too. He reads books just like her - his favorite part is saying "thee end." And, your blog is such a treat. Thank you for stopping by my blog, too. I enjoyed receiving your kind note. Very truly, Elea

fruitsofthebloom said...

Hey! What a great video!!! I recognize that My Book of Bible Stories! I especially love how your daughter is a born actress--the Moses' crying reenactment was the best! She's drama-ready! ;o)

xox,
Loren