Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Summary

So this is going to be my new weekly feature- A summary of all the interesting, strange, and amusing things I've seen or heard during the week. Let me know what you think!
  • Man Cold. Ok this clip is just plain hilarious. Ladies with tough guys, you'll totally relate! (Thanks Claire!)
  • PWNED and what it means. Yeah, I'm such a dork that I have to google these things.
  • Yogurt. Specifically, Yoplait Delights Parfaits. A 4-pack is normally $1.99 at Walmart, and I use coupons from Coupons.com, so it's really only $1. Almost passes for dessert!
  • Terror-ium. Because who doesn't love a carnivorous plant nom-nom-ing up flies in your living room? Check out Design Sponge (Thanks Samantha!)
  • Outright.com is a free website for keeping track of your business's numbers. I hooked it up to my Paypal debit card, which is the only thing I use for my shop. Super easy!
  • Grimace, McD's odd purple lump thing, is actually a taste bud. (Thanks Shelby!)
  • Cereality, a cereal bar and cafe! NO WAY! Yes, way!



No comments: