Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Craft Books

What an inspirational read! This is what I want to make the most- The Lunch Bag on page 65:

It looks so fun and easy! Only I don't go to work, so I don't need a lunch bag. And I don't know anyone else who does but doesn't already have one. You think my dad would use it if I made it out of Star Trek fabric?
Well anyway the instructions for making the fabric could be applied to any sewing project, so I'm looking forward to using it for something.

Oh and you must visit the blog of the author, Amy Karol. It's called Angry Chicken. There's a homemade marshmallow recipe posted I'm dying to try! Her etsy shop is super cute too.

Has anyone made anything from this book that you'd like to share?

Oh and here's one I haven't read yet, but it looks really good:


2 comments:

Bonzai Beadwear said...

Those are great! I The lunch bag is awesome!

Ellen said...

Cute lunch bag...maybe we could picnic...smiles.