Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Heart Mail

Lookie what was in my mailbox today! Pretties from Letterpress Delicacies!


Aren't they gorgeous!?

The packaging was SO cute!
I can't wait to get my own little craft room when we move at the end of the month, these babies are definitely getting framed for the wall!


Oh and by the way, I feel reeeally bad about something from yesterday. When I was making the collage of gifts for photographers, I left out the person with the inspiring item- Heather Kent! Sheesh...
So Heather, here's a whole half a post just for you. :)

Each of these pendants is actually a tiny watercolor painting! So cool. Here are some of my favs:



And of course she does custom orders. So check out her beautiful shop!

4 comments:

beth said...

Love those necklaces!

Good Girls Studio said...

Those letterpress cards are soo adorable! I can totally see them framed & on the wall in you craft room!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous stationary!!

Heather Kent's Art said...

Melissa, thank you for the shoutout!

I love the beautiful stationary, too!

Heather