Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Dressing Room

Well, not exactly. More like mirror/sink room. But I've always wanted to say "my dressing room," and this is probably the closest I'll ever get!
Our new apartment will have a little extra room between the bathroom and master bedroom that has a sink and large mirror. Perfect for all my oodles of makeup I never wear! But it's still fun to look at- I saved several compote dishes and vintage bowls from my wedding, and that's what I store my makeup in. A milk glass vase for brushes, a tarnished silver tray for eyeshadows, a pink depression glass tray for hairpins...

But you can never have enough storage! And I think floaty vintage nightgowns would look so pretty hanging on the wall. So here are some etsy finds that I'd love to use in my new dressing room:

bathroomdecorpage



4 comments:

Lana of Honeysuckle Lane said...

This is sooo pretty! Thank you for including my vintage hobnail perfume bottle (#5).

Sara said...

You pick out the most inspiring stuff. Love the pictures!

Good Girls Studio said...

Yummy milk glass! My "Dressing Room" is my walk-in closet :)

Allie said...

Beautiful choices, and a lovely idea!