Monday, January 11, 2010

SewSweet's Gift Guide: Stitchers

With the Gift Guide gone from etsy's front page, we'll all be fumbling for the perfect equestrian prep gift for our hipster friends.
*snort*

I know the to remove/not to remove the gift guides is a touchy subject, and I'm not interested in starting a ruckus. At least not on my own blog. But I do think this is a perfect opportunity to provide my readers with the Gift Guide service, even if I will not be including "nautical" as a theme.

So our first installment will be something a little more useful, hopefully: Gifts for stitchers. Specifically the sewing kind. (Yes, knitters are stitchers too!) Being the fabulous craftresses we are, undoubtedly each of us knows a stitcher in need of a gift.





12 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

But... but... I don't understand how I can give any of these as gifts... I mean, they are PRACTICAL, not edgy.

Kidding, but seriously, your finds are fab! Love those buttons! And the pendants! And tea cup pin cushion!

Good Girls Studio said...

you are hilarious....no more gift guide {gasp, whatever will I do} :) Thanks for helping us shop!

XoXo's...Happy Monday!

GlitzGlitter said...

Your blog is delicious and I would like to come live inside of it!

Michelle (mkc photography) said...

Thanks so much for including my note cards here, Melissa! And wait, you won't be doing a nautical or equestrian prep gift guide? *gathers up coat and marches out in a huff*
haha :-D
Thanks again for the lovely feature!

gasparino6 said...

Oh that sewing box is just dreamy...sigh !

Dotty said...

I'd love to have everything here!

Thanks so much for including my pincushion!
Thanks ElegantSnobbery!

Just me.....Shelly said...

sa-WEET! darling, darling, DARLING blog. I am honored to be in your little "gift guide"..thank you! xoxoShelly

Beth Nadler said...

I love your blog!! It's sew dreamy (sorry, had to).
Thanks for including my VINTAGE FASHION pendant in your
collection.

-Beth

Alli said...

Beautiful, beautiful. I just love vintage spools of thread!

Ellen said...

Beautiful photos...smiles.

Block Party Press said...

This collection is giving me serious sewing envy (I don't sew...yet). Thanks so much for including my print!!

onelatenight said...

Melissa,

Thank you so much for including my Tic Tac Sew in your lovely Blog post. Such amazingly cute items.

I will be left dreaming of Spools and Thread until I can go home and craft.

XO.
Kyla
OneLateNight