Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ta Ta For Now!

Friday is the big day! We're moving into a new apartment, a slightly nicer apartment, even if it is on THE THIRD FLOOR! Eeesh.
So with all the transferring of cable internet services and electricity providers, I'll not be posting on the blog for a while. Plus I have two days left to pack 90% of our stuff! Yeah, yeah- I know I've had all month to get this done. But it's not exactly easy with a two-year-old running around!
Oh wait... she'll be 3 next week :(

funny pictures of cats with captions

I'll also be spending as much time as I can cuddling my kitty for the next two days. He can't come with us to the new apartment, so custody goes back to the ex-husband. *sigh* That's another post, a tear-jerker for sure.

I'm not putting the shop in vacation mode, because well it's not exactly a happening place lately. I'll just leave a shop announcement about "orders" (haha) on hold, and I plan to not even peek at it for a week. Then when I get all settled in and ready to craft again, I can look at the shop with a fresh eye and hopefully spot some areas to improve. I think after a while you get a little blind to your own shop, especially when you check it every half hour!
At least I'll be in a more creative mood. I have lots of new ideas and I'm hoping my new 100% wool felt will really take me in some new directions!

So anyway, I'll miss you all, and I'll see you in a week or so!

3 comments:

the Lost Earring said...

Good luck with the new place! :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Good Luck with the move ....Oh and by the way
* YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED * When you come back check out my Jan 29th post - Your one of my favs ! : )

Good Girls Studio said...

Miss you like crazy1 Hope that move went well! You have a little prize waiting for you on my blog :)