Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Back! (Sort of)

Hey everybody! It's me!
I'm so sorry I've abandoned this poor blog for so long, but I have compiled a list of legitimate excuses.

1. My craft room is still a chaos of boxes and baskets, so since I can't craft I don't feel very inspired and might not have a whole lot to talk about.
2. My days have been filled with trips to Ikea and hunting through every thrift store in a 20-mile radius for a decent sofa. We don't have one. It's so sad.
3. I have just recently located my camera battery, so before today I haven't had any photos to accompany my ramblings.
4. I've had a dreadful case of stomach flu, or food poisoning, or whatever. It started Sunday morning and has left me weak as a kitten. There's been so much to do around here that I'd feel too guilty to spend any time on the computer, but today it's really all I can manage. And so here I am!

I haven't even been on twitter yet or caught up on all my favorite blogs. I haven't even glanced at etsy in two weeks! And I miss it so much! Thankfully my husband has been super understanding about the whole puking up guts thing, and is taking care of the munchkin and everything else. So I think I'll spend the rest of the day catching up with everyone!

5 comments:

janet said...

welcome back...take it slow, we will wait ;-)

ElegantSnobbery said...

Welcome back! (sort of)

So sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better!

Christina said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! That is the worst especially when you need to get things done. I hope you feel all the way better soon! Welcome back!! :)

the Lost Earring said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you've had A LOT on your plate. Food poisoning is absolutely awful! Glad you're back in the swing of things :)

Good Girls Studio said...

Poor thing! Hope you're feeling better! We've missed you & your happy posts :) Hope the house is coming along nicely. I'll be sending you good thrifting vibes as you search for your sofa!

*hugs*