Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Baby Yums

Look what I found in a box of photos!

Jess n Miss

Here's a picture of my brother and I, taken about 23 years ago by my dad.
And speaking of cute little babies, guess who's coming to my house next week!

Have you EVER seen anything SO cute!!??
(My brother's new baby)

He'll only be here two days a week, so I'm working my schedule around that. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be completely devoted to the kids. Then I'll have two days a week to work on my shop, and three days a week for family stuff and housekeeping. Wait.. 2, and 2... and 3... Yep, that's seven! Since we just moved into this new apartment I'm hoping for a fresh start, with a planned routine. I'm almost completely off Celexa, so no more zombie-ness all day. We sent our kitty to a new home, and our old apartment had mold issues, so hopefully my asthma will keep quiet and being healthy will contribute to productivity! I do so love productivity. My shop has been so sad and quiet, but I have so many plans!

This is the schedule my Little Bunny wrote out for me. Looks like I'm booked up all week!

4 comments:

janet said...

love the pic of you and your brother and the 'birdie' mouth on his baby is so cute...Enjoy!

koralee said...

Thank you so much for visiting me the other day...your blog is adorable. I am off to visit your sweet shop..yes you are booked up but looks like it will be all fun..so so sweet. xoxo

SewSweetStitches said...

Thanks ladies! My brother is such a great photographer, I'm sure he'll be holding the world record for most baby photos!

Ellen said...

Way too cute for Monday! smiles.