Thursday, February 25, 2010

Presents Time!

Lookie what I won from Ingo Design!

What a gorgeous necklace!
It's made of copper wire and turquoise chips, and I just LOVE it!

Ok, I don't look so thrilled in this pic but that's because I get really frustrated when trying to take a picture of myself. But I am thrilled! I looooove turquoise and this will match all kinds of tops that I already have. I wore it one day last week and got tons of compliments.
Thank you Inna, you are truly talented!

Be sure to check out Inna's shop, she has some really beautiful and unique jewelry!

5 comments:

janet said...

Lucky you! Great prize and you look lovely !

Good Girls Studio said...

You are the winningest winner :)

Blanche and Guy said...

oh wow! that is a really awesome piece. lucky you. :)

SewSweetStitches said...

Thanks ladies! I have been really winner-ish lately, haven't I? Maybe I should stop entering giveaways huh? Nah... ;)

Ingo Jewelry said...

Wow.
Thanks a lot Melissa for writing such a nice post about my necklace. So nice of you. Enjoy it.
Stay tuned, I am planning another massive Giveaway.