Friday, February 26, 2010

Stunning Stationery

From Dutch Door Press,
I ordered a notecard set:


A card for my dad:


And a notecard to use in a frame:


I love the red and yellow with the turquoise wall! I might hang it up, not sure yet.
Half of the notecard set was framed and hung on the wall by the front door:

Aren't they adorable!? Add in $3 for the frames (Ikea) and that's a complete wall arrangement for about $6!

The card was so perfect for my dad, because he has a thing for guitars, (he even makes them by hand from scratch!) and because it wasn't sappy. But still pretty! I sent it to him to thank him for all the work he's done on our apartment. We had over a dozen shelves to hang up!

The paper was so high-quality, and it was a dream to write on. I already sent off one of my leftover notecards! Dutch Door Press has darling cards for just about every occasion, and even totebags and calendars. I'll definitely be back!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Those are great and look wonderful on the turquoise wall.