Saturday, March 13, 2010

At Least It's Raining

I know you're not supposed to whine and complain on your blog, cuz who wants to read that right? But. For the first time since we've moved, I'm all like... blah. Ironically, my husband and kidlet will be gone all day so this is prime crafting time. And I am feeling creative. But this week I've been cutting my 5mg Celexa down to 2.5, and... just... ew. And I know I should be writing the craft room organization inspiration post, but I just. Can't. Do it. I haven't even used the random doo-dad to pick the giveaway winner yet! So lame, I know. I'm sorry. There aren't even any pictures in this post! Wait, maybe I can drag my right hand over to the mouse and upload one...

Ah, there. This is a little design idea I had. To embroider that on... something. See, it's the mommy flower and daddy flower being happy that their baby flower.. uh.. hatched. From an egg? Right.
You know how when you get new glasses for the first time, or you get your prescription adjusted for your contacts, and the floor is all wavy and your perspective on everything is all wonky? That's what this feels like. And my arms/shoulders/back are doing this little t-rex/praying mantis thing. And my face hurts. (haha, I know, it's killing you) But one of my business goals this year is to do a fall craft show. Which means I need to make like 10 things a week. Which means I need to get going *sigh*
Thanks for listening to my whining.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw- I'm sorry you're feeling like poo! I hope you have a fun crafting day though.

Saturday said...

I'm not feeling much like doing anything either ... but I have to because I'm moving...blah, indeed. Just be thankful you're not feeling bad and packing boxes. it's no fun at all. no fun at all i tell you!

Ellen said...

Somedays mommies just need to whine.....it's a law! take care of you! smiles.

janet said...

All you young moms seem to be in the same slump.....it will pass, keep on keeping on ;-) The joys of being in your 50's...the old ..been there..done that response!

Good Girls Studio said...

Getting off medicine is soo hard! Dizziness will pass! Hope you made it into your craft room & got busy!