Friday, March 12, 2010

I Heart Heather Bailey



Everyone probably already knew about Heather Bailey fabrics but me. But, well, I'm still excited. To me the patterns are kinda like Amy Butler, but more nostalgic. And brighter! My favorites:

heatherbaileypage

So the sewing experts say not to make clothing out of quilting cotton, cuz everyone will know it's handmade. Bah! I want a skirt for every pattern! Stat!

And you must see the fruit pincushions!


She also has patterns for an apple and a pear. And a turtle and an elephant. And don't even get me started on the coordinating scrapbook papers and embellishments!

I reeeally want a bag made out of all of the above fabrics. Yep, together. On one bag. In patchwork. With ruffles. And ricrac. And pompoms.

7 comments:

Good Girls Studio said...

Super cute pincushions!

janet said...

Cheers you up just looking at them ;-)

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

For the large fabric on the top row, the word Joyous comes to my mind; for the blue rose in the lower row left, Elegant. Love the pincusions too.

Christina said...

I love the fabric. :) I have seen some of it but haven't bought any yet!

Where animals speak said...

VERY GOOD JOB!!!!! Your fabric it's amazing! :)
Cute pincushions! I really like them! :)

Ellen said...

Fabric=very cool.....pin cushions=FAB! smiles.

Maxwell Designs said...

i dont know how many times i can keep saying this but your blog is fabulous! this one in particular - so inspirational - so great to have found you and your blog