Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Otherwise Occupied

Yesterday our internet was down. The cable people are sending someone out sometime today, something about an intermittent signal.. uh.. hypergenerator warp.. power drive?
Right.
It seems to work ok really early in the morning or really late at night, go figure.
Anyway, even if I could have been online, I was busy doing this!

(Actually that's my mom, she can be bribed to visit -and bring Starbucks- when there is a newborn on the premises!)





My little chicken is such a good helper! She loves to help me pat his back to burp him, she "reads" to him, and she even tosses the dirty diapers for me! Well, at least I hope she's throwing them away. Hmm... I should check on that. We'll probably find a stash of poopy diapers under her bed or something...



Not that he really needs any entertaining, he's such a good baby, but he loved the camera flash shining in the mirror. I took like 40 pictures like this, he got such a kick out of it! (Sorry Dad, your flash batteries are being put to good use though!) Also the past few days the afternoon sun has been really intense, and it shines through the glass lanterns hanging in front of the patio door. I spin the lanterns to make the light dance all around the room, and he loves it!

So this is what I do on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I'm lovin it! Tomorrow Mom is going to help me take the kids to visit my Mamaw and Papaw, I can't wait!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Aw-he has so much fun at your house! Can you babysit me too?

SewSweetStitches said...

Only if you promise to open your mouth in awe at my ridiculous giggling, and leave it open long enough for drool to run out. Oh, and you can't kick your feet back out of your onesie when I try to change your clothes.

Sara said...

Too cute! Love the pictures.

Liz Noonan said...

aaawww!!! sweet baby! i love a good hunka hunka baby love!