Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorites Friday: Cowgirl Chic

Hi, My name is Melissa, and I love Patsy Cline, turquoise jewelry, John Wayne, and tooled leather. My favorite movie is Coal Miner's Daughter. I have a weakness for suede fringe.





I think this is the most fun I've ever had "shopping" for a Favorites Friday! I would absolutely love to live somewhere west. Basically, I just want to be The Pioneer Woman, although sometimes I have to take a break from reading her because I get so bummed about living in a third-floor apartment in Ohio! *sigh* Someday.

Now I feel like turning on some country music and hammering on leather!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


3 comments:

j said...

what a fun post! thanks for including me {triggerhappy}

Gremlina said...

Also thrilled to be included--adorable collection!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I love Patsy, too! This is perfect--thanks for including me, here.