Saturday, April 17, 2010

This Could Be A Great Weekend To...

...Write a letter or send a postcard! Don't you love getting something besides junk or bills in the mail? It only takes a few moments to reconnect with an old friend or far-away relative.
-Skip the trip to the post office and hide a sweet note at home for your love. Here's a list of 28 ideas for creative love letters.
-Occupy the kids for a few minutes. Even the littlest ones can stuff an envelope with precious artwork for Grandma.
-Use leftover scrapbook supplies to create a postcard work of art. (In the USA, check here for size regulations)
-Did you know you can knit a postcard? Click here for instructions.
-Look through the Sunday paper for comics to cut and send to someone who could use a laugh.

Inspiring images

{sources at weheartit}

















PS. This is a new weekend feature I'm trying out, I thought it would be neat to have a suggestion for a weekend activity with inspiring images. Whatd'ya think?

4 comments:

Aleutie said...

I am doing my http://www.postcrossing.com echange! :)

Shirin said...

great idea for a weekly feature! This post is so cute - I looove the one of the note written on the fingers. Would be so cute to get that photo in the mail!

www.shirinhandmade.com/blog

thursday said...

I think its a great feature idea. I wish I had thought of it first.

SewSweetStitches said...

I love the postcrossing.com link! Thanks guys!