Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Babies of All Kinds

Or, You Will Look at My Family Photos and You Will Like It!

Earlier this week I took my nephew and my little girl to visit my grandparents. They have a beautiful backyard with all kinds of plants and a huge shady tree. It can literally be 90 degrees with a blazing sun, but under that tree it will feel like a perfect 72 degrees.

We spread out a quilt and let the kids enjoy the breeze...

I don't know where she gets those poses. I just tell her to sit on the bench and smile, and she goes to town like she's the centerfold or something.

And here's me trying to be artistic:

And here are all the other "babies" in the backyard:
Baby blackberries

Baby apples

Baby grapes
Look how tiny they are! Awww...





3 comments:

Anita said...

LOVE the pics! My favorites are the first one of your nephew & the third one of that darlin' little girl of yours...so SWEET!!!!


Hugs & Blessings,
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

janet said...

your little girl is so darn adorable...those eyes!!!!

Onewithwings said...

Gorgeous pictures, as always!