Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happiness

Look what Christina gave me!


Christina writes Consider the Coffee, and she's always finding the best Polyvores! Oh, and I have her to thank for spotting this little gem:


Which is on its way to me, I can't wait till it gets here! It's from Camp HoBachee, one of my favorite vintage shops. They also have this darling little thing, which I am drooling over:

It's a sewing caddy. WITH A ROOSTER! Eeeeek!

Ok anyway, getting off topic. Here's my ten things that make me happy!

  1. Taco Bell
  2. Playing Kissy Fight with Carly
  3. Dairy Queen 
  4. Ginger
  5. Cold rainy weather
  6. Stitches
  7. Bright colors
  8. My pillowtop mattress
  9. Starbucks dark chocolate cherry mocha
  10. Fiestaware!
Should I be bothered that most of that list includes edible things?

So now I pass it on to some other happy bloggers!

Janet at The Empty Nest
Johanna at Good Girls Studio
Andrea at Everyday Beauty


2 comments:

beka said...

LOVE it that they're all pretty much edible things.. haha!
I hopped over from Christina, who i gave the award to.
Cute list! Love it!
OMG, I heart fiestaware too. SO getting it someday. ;)

Christina said...

Mmmm food! :P

I am happy you found something you liked and wanted to buy from my blog vintage post! :D