Sunday, May 30, 2010

Help Me with My Contest Entry, Please!

Ok guys I reeally need your opinion here!

This is my entry for the Feeling Stitchy contest, and I can't figure out what to do with the center. Should I leave it blank or put something in the middle?


Blank center


Flower center


Flower button


Plain button


Bow

I still have a lot of work to do- Stitching down the flowers and leaves. I'm kind of bummed that it's not quite what I imagined it would be, but I might as well finish it anyway. So could you please let me know what you think would look best for the center? I have until Monday night to submit the entry, so I'll spend today finishing the flowers and leaves.
Thank you!

How Should I Finish My Entry?

9 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

I picked plain button! It reminds me of my ipod cozy which never fails to make me go "OOOOH, LOVE THIS SO MUCH"

Good luck!!

Anita said...

I definitely think you should add something. I chose the felted flower. I just think that it pulls it all together better since that is what you have going on all around.

Good luck!
Hugs & Blessings,
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

janet said...

love the felt flower center...continues the theme nicely.

sistersue said...

It does need something. My first choice is the first one, the flower center and the second is the flower button. Good luck!

thursday said...

I like the felt flower, but I'm thinking it needs a little something. Perhaps something a little bigger with a touch of embroidery. I think that would pull everything together nicely.

Ellen said...

Sorry, I am crazy for the plain button....smiles.

TanyaMac said...

this is too gorgeous! I agree the centre needs a certain something - I'd go for the flower button! :)

good luck with the competition!

CrowNology said...

Can you stitch an inspirational word in there? Dream...Inspire...Create...Sew...Love...Art...
?
Good luck!
xo
Andrea

Rosa said...

I would put not a single thing, but a trio of small flowers in the center, perhaps with a leaf or two.

Otherwise, it's a beaut!