Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Can Haz Presents

Lookie what I got in the mail yesterday!

This fabulous necklace came from GlitzGlitter, and it's made of pink, lemon, and aqua chalcedony. Isn't that wire-wrapping fantastic?!

This necklace has real thread wrapped on the little wooden spools, aren't they precious? And the packaging was adorable! From FactoryGirlAshli.

This is actually a present for Douglas, it's mint chocolate chip tea from Tea For All Reasons. Yum!

And this is a present from Douglas, it's a vintage straw purse from Naughty Secretary Club! I actually got it a couple weeks ago for our anniversary but I forgot to tell you about it.
Here's the anniversary gift from my parents:

A ring that has been in my etsy favorites for.. forever! From Star of The East, it's made of little seashells!

Presents are so nice, especially when they come from other people! (Sales sitting in my paypal account are just too tempting for me!)

5 comments:

GlitzGlitter said...

Look at all the goodies!! I am soo glad you like your necklace, and everything else you got is gorgeous!!

sarah said...

I am in love with the necklace with little scissors and spools of thread!Too sweet! The package is even beautiful! Love the way you spent those bucks!!

Good Girls Studio said...

Sweet presents! You deserve them all ;) That tea sounds delish!

Tizzalicious said...

Gorgeous presents & purchases! I love the necklaces, and the tea sounds soooo good!

Claire said...

You are a lucky girl! You deserve all these fabulousness :)