Friday, June 11, 2010

Favorites Friday: Eco Retro Bling

I don't even remember how I came across this darling little shop last week, but boy when I did, I went on an etsy heart-ing rampage! I wanted to heart just about every single thing in Nathalie's shop. I love the color combinations. I love the dangles. I love the way she's taken jewelry pieces that we may have seen a few times already and turned them into a completely new look!
Oh, and you have to check out her blog, Urban Natural History. Seriously interesting stuff going on there.


Me likey! You too? She's having a giveaway, go enter!

3 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

WOW! These are beautiful pieces. The first earrings are gorgeous. Have a great weekend!

Christina said...

Ooh really fun!

SewSweetStitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.