Thursday, July 22, 2010

Adorable Decor

I came across this super cute idea on flickr...

I immediately pictured this on the wall of my little girl's room, maybe hung right above her headboard, or tied to the pegs of a wall shelf? It's just so cute I can't stand it!


The little dresses were made by Sue of See Sue Stitch (cutest name evur!) and they're meant for her rag dolls:
She pinned the dresses to the clothesline as a prop for photos, but she'll be happy to make a doll dress clothesline for anyone interested! Sue's etsy shop is also full of sock monkeys, tea towels, brooches, and cozies of the cutest kind, definitely check it out!

I was browsing through Sue's beautiful blog when I came across this tutorial for gift tags made from fabric scraps:



What a great way to use those little scraps of your favorite fabric that are too small for anything else, but you can't bear to throw away!

5 comments:

janet said...

Love the labels!!!!!! I might have to make some of these ;-)

Janet

Big Mama Cass said...

Those are so cute! I wish I had a little girls room to hang it in!

The labels are ADORABLE too!

sewfunbymonique said...

I just found your shop & absolutely LOVE it!!! I hope to be a future customer. Keep up the sweet work!

http://seesuestitch.typepad.com said...

Wow, thanx so much for the feature Melissa, I appreciate your kind words. You have such a lovely blog and I'm honored to be a part of it!

Sue

Christina said...

really really cute!