Friday, July 16, 2010

Favorites Friday: Patina

I don't know what it is with me and copper patina jewelry lately, but I just love the stuff! All the different shades of mixed metals and aged colors are fascinating.







I even made an etsy treasury about it!



I've recently discovered via twitter that not everyone is familiar with treasuries. *gasp* I know. So just in case, let me explain. 
You know the gorgeous collection of items featured on etsy's front page every hour? Those are treasuries. Anyone with an etsy login can create one, and popular treasuries may be chosen for the front page, granting considerable exposure to the creator and inclusions of chosen treasuries. With that being said, here's a link if you'd like to pop on over and give me a few clicks and a comment. *hint hint*    Treasury Link

1 comment:

Good Girls Studio said...

Love the salvaged moldy green verdigris :) With age comes beauty!
Happy weekending my dear!
{hugs}