Sunday, August 22, 2010

And I Thought We Were Past This

I'm going to bet that 99.99% of you don't remember this post, since it was my second or third post ever, but it is a snapshot of what life was like last year. Kidlet getting into anything and everything the moment Mommy's back was turned. Which must have been many moments, considering how much "getting into" she did.
Well it's been a while, and I thought she could be trusted with markers and a coloring book while I got some sewing done.

Apparently not.

7 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

LOVE!!

If she is anything like my kids (and it looks like she probably is) you wont be able to turn your back ever. My 5yo STILL gets into heaps of marker trouble, especially when she finds my Sharpie hiding spot!!

Angela said...

Love her expression! too funny. my kids have done that a few times with markers. Especially fun to try and get all the traces of it off their faces. good luck!

Good Girls Studio said...

awww come on mom...she looks fantastic with a mustache! :)

Ellen said...

Creative....that child is....smiles.

andrea creates said...

Oh how funny! Better a marker than nair I supposes ? ;0)

Sara said...

Too funny! She looks like a doll! My Jesse did that a while back. It has been too long, I'm sure she will do it again soon.

Absolutely Small said...

This photo is the best! Her expression just cracks me up. ^_^