Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fake Grape Flavor Lovers Unite

Omigosh guess what I saw at the grocery store?

Grape. Pop. Tarts.
I didn't buy them, because... Well, because I don't need to get addicted to another high-calorie snack. But it's tempting. Oh so tempting. I love grape-flavored things. Which is actually kind of an oxymoron, because nothing that is grape-flavored actually tastes like a real grape. But that doesn't stop it from being delicious.

Exhibit A:
Sadly, grape slushies are very rare and hard-to-find. Fortunately, grape Smirnoff is readily available at most grocery stores. Mwahahaha....

Speaking of purple things, I'm lusting after this Shabby Apple dress:
Well I should say the toned and fit [smaller] person inside me is lusting after this dress. Actually I'd love to wear just about anything from their site. Super cute stuff.

Has anyone tried the grape Pop Tarts?

3 comments:

thursday said...

I don't think I could stomach a grape pop tart - but they do make me smile. Every time I see a box of these I think of the Gilmore Girls.

Christina said...

I've never really liked grape flavored things! I always wanted to because it seemed when they gave out free lollipops at the banks, I always got stuck with grape and didn't eat it. :P
I love that dress! I'd definitely wear grape!!

Good Girls Studio said...

mmmm....fake grape :) Love me some grape crush soda!