Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorites Friday: Collage Jewelry

I don't need to say a whole lot about how beautiful these necklaces are- They speak for themselves! These "collage" necklaces made from vintage jewelry pieces are by Alona Freeman of Lonkoosh.





I love the bumpy cabachon on that one!











A little basket of flowers on one side- Awww!


*sigh* So sweet! I love all the vintage pieces stuck together, I could look at them forever and still not see everything. And those dainty colors, I just love them!

6 comments:

Christina said...

I really love that shop too!

ElegantSnobbery said...

OMG, you find the BEST stuff.

*off to salivate over the entire shop*

Anonymous said...

These are truly beautiful necklaces!
wish to have one some day!
:-)
P e t e k

Benny & Tali said...

Beutiful items:)

onedollardiva said...

Thank you for posting these I have become interested in this type of jewelry. And can't wait to own one.

Lori's Glassworks said...

Lovely work! Thanks for sharing.