Monday, August 16, 2010

I Can Haz Presents

Every time I use that title, I mean to go over to the lolcats website and have a look. But then I forget.

Anyway, look what I got in the mail!


(Sorry for the not-so-great photo. I lost the flash that goes on top of my camera, and I'm helpless without it.)

This darling little plate was sent to me by Dana of La Perla Pottery. She hand-throws and hand-paints ALL her pieces! The plate is so thick and heavy, like a really good quality. I can't believe how detailed it is. And even the back is pretty!
 This is totally and completely my style. Dana's shop is super colorful. I bet her house is really neat! Look at some of her other things:




 I've got that tall mug in orange on my favorites list. I love tall mugs for coffee.
Everything is so cute, thank you Dana!

3 comments:

♥ Liefgeval ♥ said...

Hi Melissa,

I found your blog link on Tizzalicious and I would like to say that I love your lay-out! I'm a fan :)!

Best,

Nikki

Lisa said...

Great site & have loved your shop for a while. You are very colorful & creative!

~*~

Christina said...

Pretty plate!! Will check out the shop. :)