Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Have The Best Parents Ever

Look what they got me!


It's a custom die for my Sizzix! Now it won't take me a half hour to cut each flower shape! I can cut at least three or four layers at a time:

Man I am soo excited!

Oh, and check out these things my dad made:

They're made out of leftover soldering wire he saved from his workbench. He makes circuit boards. Or something like that. Aren't they cute?? 
I'd like to get a couple shadowboxes and put in photos of Carly at different sizes and depths, then maybe add some little keepsakes and put these wire name thingies in the foreground. I've never done anything like that, so I don't know how it would actually look. 
Any other creative ideas?

4 comments:

janet said...

your dad's work in fabulous!!

Down To Earth News said...

BEST parents EVER....but then YOU are a wonderful daughter and deserve it

Leelawadee said...

Wow..your parents are the best ;)
And I am sure you're a sweet lovely daughter of them too!

Tizzalicious said...

Lucky girl!