Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oops, I Cheated

I just realized I forgot to do Favorites Friday!
I know this is cheating, but please accept these two treasuries in the place of Favorites Friday!


Lately I've gotten into the habit of making two treasuries at once. When I'm really in love with a theme, it feels left undone in just one color scheme! These two are a bit different from my usual ones. Normally I like to have clear, white backgrounds with a close-up of the listing that really pops. Today I tried a more in-your-face look, like an eclectic cluttered mess! I think that's more my style in real life anyway. I'm not one for stark simplicity. I like it over the top!


Speaking of etsy, I've heard it said that the new wider page layout makes your shop page look like your own personal treasury. I love that! There are a few changes that I know they're still working on, but overall I'd love to hear your opinion of the new look!
If you're strictly a buyer on etsy and you haven't seen it yet, go have a look at your favorite shops and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

Seriously, I was reading this and then I saw your sidebar mini (that sounds like a delicious cocktail, huh?) and all those Fall colored goodies *squeals* and I got sucked into your whole shop and was thinking how much I adore seeing your creativity and then I saw your comment on my blog not 2.5 seconds later. How funny!

Lil' Ludi's said...

This is a beautiful treasury! thank you for sharing..