Monday, November 22, 2010

Gone With The Wind Viewing/Blog/Twitter/Craft Party!


So the other day I had in incredible urge to watch Gone With The Wind, but of course it was already 11pm, and it's no fun to watch it by myself anyway! Then last night I had an idea, fueled by watching a recent episode of The Office in which Erin and Gabe host a Glee viewing party and of course it was a complete (and hilarious) disaster: I'm going to have a Gone With The Wind party! 
Want to come?


Meet me back here at 6pm on Friday, December 3rd. If you don't already have a copy of the movie (God forbid,) you have over a week to get your paws on one. Start thinking about what you'll be crafting while we watch, and I'll be taking submissions via email during the movie to post on the blog so we can all see! Don't craft? No problem- Show me your favorite movie snack with a recipe to share! I'm also planning to have a twitter list so we can all chat about the movie without fighting over the volume ;)


I think this will be a great way to meet other crafty GWTW lovers, get creative new ideas, and maybe pick up a few yummy recipes!
Please RSVP  by commenting on this post- If we have enough attendees, I was thinking of having a trivia question each hour or half hour, with prizes of course!
I'll post more details throughout the week, and if you have any ideas let me know!



4 comments:

jenni said...

"With enough courage, you can do without a reputation."

I'll be there with a red taffeta petticoat like Mammy so y'all hear me coming!

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Count me in! Ooo, I know just the craft I should dig out for the event too!

The Scone Gunman said...

Oooh, awesome idea! Count me in :)

Ellen said...

This sounds like a blast! How about I make a dress out of curtains?......smiles.