Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Know Your Life Is Falling Apart When...

...You almost forgot your own blog address.
Is that what it's called, blog address? Website address? Wait, what's a blog? What's going on? Where am I?!!

Focus. 
Oh right, I'm going to write a blog post about the new etsy shop I just opened. After putting the first one on vacation because I didn't have time for all the custom orders pouring in. Why am I doing this again?
Oh yes, because my need for people to wear birds on their heads outweighs the need for sanity and a daily shower.

Anyway.. Here it is!

The banner is lame, I know. But the important thing to remember here is that you can now wear a bird on your head.

 


 So that's what I've been doing lately. And working a lot of overtime. And making custom orders. Such as....




Yes, I finally got on the fox bandwagon. Although this is a pink fox, so I don't think it counts as hipster trendy. And besides, it was the customer's idea. I love it! I'm definitely planning to do more in other colors too.
Someday.

The embroidery shop is scheduled to open by December first, which means I need to restock and resupply fast!
Stay tuned, because I'll be having a FlashCab grand opening giveaway very soon!

6 comments:

im zoe said...

OH my gosh, yet MORE amazing items made by you!!!! :)

Zoe

ana @ i made it so said...

definitely not hipster trendy. a pink fox! totally cute. lovely details...

GobbleGoo's By Trish said...

Uncommen Accessories are the biggest hit these days. I love the birds and everything else also. Great work and imagination for accessorizing the unique in all of us!

Trish @ Gobble Goos

andrea creates said...

you're so funny! i love to wear birds on my head :)

Kelly Irene said...

very cute! I like the new items for Flash Cab as well as the custom orders. I could almost get excited about that fox! (I love the frills at the tops of the cases...I may need one soon too!)

Kat said...

I want one sooo much!!!