Friday, March 4, 2011

Favorites Friday

Wow it's been a long time since I've done a Favorites Friday post! I recently joined a treasury team on etsy. We each make at least 12 treasuries per month (Treasuries are collections of 16 etsy listings that may be chosen for the etsy's front page rotation.) We have somewhere around 80 members, and each of our team treasuries must utilize at least 6 members. So it's a great way to promote each other and learn from the great treasury-makers! Making treasuries is also a fun creativity outlet and a fantastic way to explore new styles and be inspired. But at the moment I'm all creativitied-out, so this week's Favorite Friday will take a break from themes.
Kitschy Cherries Dress by mamapatrice
 I am so obsessed with this dress! It's absolutely perfect, I love everything about it.

Vintage wooden buttons by treasurebooth
I've had my eye on these to use with an embroidery project. I haven't come up with anything yet, still marinating!

Vegan Tribal Feather Fringe Earrings by amiramednick

Cable Knit Ceramic Cup by reshapestudio

Thunderstorm Sterling Silver Necklace by melfannin

Wristlet Zipper Pouch by KaoriColor

Vintage 80's Honeysuckle Pink Pumps by ragsfeathers

The Kaleidoscope Locket by verabel

Vintage Floral Blouse by sadiedeluxe

I hope you enjoyed window shopping with me! And let me know if you come up with an idea for those little wooden people buttons :)

1 comment:

online diploma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.