Thursday, April 14, 2011

Antique Mall Loot

Last weekend on our trip to Hocking Hills, we stopped at a glassware outlet because I really need another Fiesta teapot. Unfortunately, they didn't have any, but it was still neat to look at all the stuff:


Then next door we went through an antique mall, it was so fun! We were there for like three hours. Douglas is such a trooper :)

Here are some photos of things I would have LIKED to buy, but didn't :(










I did come home with a ton of vintage buttons, a stationery set, and Julia Child's cookbook for.... $1!!!



Also I got a couple pieces of this:



...Which I'm pretty sure is called Modertone. (?) Some of the pieces were marked as Hazel Atlas, but I haven't done any research yet. When I was really little, my grandma gave me a vintage childs tea set and I've been trying to figure out what it was for years. I think this might be it, and so now I'll obsess over collecting a set to replace the one I destroyed when I was little :)


4 comments:

Kelly Irene said...

I love the tea set! so cute :)

jenni said...

HOLY CRAP MELISSA---IS THAT A 1961 FIRST EDITION OF MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING?????!!!!!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

SewSweetStitches said...

eh... I know not.
So it's a better deal than I thought?!

Amanda (loves Kevin) said...

At the bottom... Is that Fiestaware??
I LOVE those colors. So fresh yet so classic!