Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SewSweetStitches Goes Glossy!

Guess who's in the April-May issue of Quilters Home magazine?!

Yup.
Here's my favorite part:
"...by fiber artist Melissa Davison..."
Um what?! Yea, I do like to refer to myself as a fiber artist when people ask what I do. It's sounds so much cooler than "phone book ad fixer person." And now it's official.
Also, it just so happens to be in the same issue with Ty Pennington.

...That guy. He builds stuff AND he designs his own fabric.

Also in this issue is sweet little story from Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom, who is SO so nice, has amaaaazing fabrics, awesomesauce patterns, and the most gorgeous sewing book ever. Actually I haven't gotten my copy yet but if the cover looks like this, so you know it's going to fabulous:


Thank you Quilters Home!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!! Now its in print, your a bonafide artist!!!

Kelly Irene said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for you! Your work is so cute, and it's no wonder you've been featured like this :) Enjoy the celebration!

andrea creates said...

congrats~how exciting!!
:)

jenni said...

The secret's out: YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

im zoe said...

Wow! what amazing news, its so fantastic well done you.

Zoe x

Christina said...

That is awesome! :) Congrats!!

janet said...

So happy for you!!!

Congratulations...well done!

Janet xox