Monday, June 20, 2011

More Amazing Recipes

I am loving food bloggers! They are so creative, and the photos are fantastic. I don't like to make any recipe that isn't accompanied by a ginormous, highly detailed photo. Actually, I don't really like to make any recipes at all, but I do enjoy eating them, so it's a necessary evil. Here's what we made over the weekend:

(photo used with permission of author)
They were amazing. I don't even like blueberries that much. And they were even better leftover for breakfast!

These are from my latest favorite food blog, How Sweet It Is. And she doesn't just have incredibly creative desserts, but some awesome real food too. Here's the next thing I want to try:

I just so happen to have two bottles of Baileys getting lonely on top of the fridge. I don't even know why I have two bottles. I promise this never happens.
And I thought this would be perfect for our next movie night, which I think is going to be 50 First Dates with tropical-themed food:

How awesome is that??
Seriously, get over there and check it out :)

Oh yeah, and I'm still eating healthy, tracking my calories, and doing my best to get a good brisk walk in every day. It's the weekends when that all flies right out the window! I've lost two pounds though, and not even a rack of baby back ribs from Outback and dessert at Panera ruined it yet! Woohoo!

 

1 comment:

GardenofDaisies (Gayle) said...

Those blueberry cookies look very tasty!!