Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Knock Knock! Who's there?

Yarn!
Yarn who?
Yarn't you glad you ordered this wreath?

Why yes I am!
Look at that. Just look at that. I don't... I can't....
I don't even have any words for how much I love this.

If you'll recall, I ordered this from knock.knocking recently. When I got home yesterday and saw the box, I did a frighteningly awful crazy silly happy dance. I knew it was from Agnes because of the super pretty tape. I reeeally wish I had taken pictures of the entire unwrapping process, because it was pretty gosh darn exciting, but I didn't even think of it. When I lifted out my wreath, I think my mouth watered. I don't know why, but for me there's a huge drool factor associated with anything especially pretty. Anyway, the yarn she used was so whisper soft, I kind of wanted to use it as a pillow. (You can take that idea to the bank, Agnes dear!)

Here's the spot I finally decided on:


What do you think? I'm in love!
And look at all the tiny little mushrooms, so adorable! Details that I didn't even notice in the photos, but are so precious when I stick my face right down in it teehee


She even saved photos of my wall paint/decor so she could get the colors just right. Seriously? Now that's customer service. I promise you guys, get on over there and grab something, you won't be disappointed!

PS. Lookee what I just spotted: (get it, spotted? hehehehe)

I may have to choose another room to completely redecorate just so I can put this wreath in it :)

5 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

AWESOME!!! I love love love your whole decor on that wall. My accent wall in my bedroom is really similar. I may have to copy some of your ideas :)

Marisa Hopkins said...

Packing my bags. Yep, I'm moving in with you, because your place is my dream space!

Faith said...

What a happy space! Agnes does some pretty wonderful work, doesn't she?

M.M.E. said...

Your place is gorgeous! I love your new wreath! It matches perfectly. Your blog is so sweet and funny. I love it! What a quirky little girl you have. :)

(un)Deniably Domestic said...

It looks simply amazing! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

The Heart in Hand Project