Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rude Wildlife


After applying several pounds of play makeup bestowed upon her by my grandmother, Carly heads out to the patio to play. A few minutes later, I hear:


"Don't talk to me like that, you... you.... BIRDS!"
*dramatic stomping back into the apartment and slamming the door shut*

Me: "What happened sweetie?"
Carly: "Those birds were TWEETING at me. They were saying bad things!"
Me: "Really. Like what?"
Carly: "They told me to go back inside and never come back out."
Me: "Well that wasn't very nice, why do you think they said that?"
Carly: "They didn't like my makeup."

And I thought I had a good ten years before episodes like this.

2 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

CUTEST KID IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I loved this.

annie♥luu [olive juice] said...

hahah that's too funny