Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Never Too Early For Fall Fashion

You're probably going to be seeing a lot of posts from me surrounding the upcoming season. I love anything that means cold weather-  the boots, the sweaters, the pumpkin lattes, and yes, even scraping frost from my windshield!
I haven't really started shopping for anything new for cool weather yet, but here is some inspiration...

 Aqua with mustard yellow, love this combination

The more butt/hip/bip/thigh/buttthigh coverage, the better!

I foresee a lot of handmade items in my closet this year! Well, a lot of planned ones anyway ;)

Sweater tights with heels, love this look! You like the shoes? The Mui Mui ones in the photo are $500something, but a reeeally close match can be found at Kohls for under $50:


Cute and comfy with a sweater. I love corduroy!


You know I love me some fringe!

So I like a lot of different styles. Who doesn't? Next time I'll try to be more coherent :)
Are there any fall trends you want to try this year?

1 comment:

im zoe said...

I'm just loving all these pictures, perfect fall clothes!

Zoe x