Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Fashion

How about some new fall outfits to celebrate the first official day of Autumn?

 Jacket: Piperlime (also comes in three other colors!)
Skirt: ModCloth
Yellow Heels: Anthropologie
Green Heels: ModCloth
Briefcase Bag: ModCloth


 Dress: Asos





Bangle: Piperlime
Necklace: OrangeistheSun
Dress: Free People


I just came across this dress and I'm madly in love! I swore I'd never buy anything from Ruche again but it's sooo pretty. Sweater dresses are not exactly the best look for my body type though so maybe I can let it go?

2 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Dude, all I want - ALL I WANT, I SAY! - is a mustard pea coat. So I went to organize my closet to make room... and low and behold, I already have 11 jackets/coats. And I live in TX, and so a new coat isn't quite necessary. BOOOO. I love that coat you put in the first pic! Mustard and charcoal are my most favorite color combination!

Christina said...

Love them!!!