Thursday, October 13, 2011

Everyone, I apologize in advance for what I am about to do. I just thought I should let you know what I'm going to be doing this weekend, and what I'll be recovering from for the next several weeks. 
Doug and I are going with a group of friends to a cabin in Hocking Hills, Ohio. We've been a few times, and it's really pretty. There's beautiful scenery, quiet and seclusion, and a hot tub. I'm mostly interested in this though:
















Not that we'll be bringing all of that of course. There's only nine of us. Not that I doubt our ability to consume all of that in one weekend, but we have to drive home. Let's be reasonable. Plus I'm already making my Nutella Cheesecake so. Yeah. My friend Talaya is in charge of the rest of the dessert selections, and she's having a really hard time deciding. I thought I'd post these favorites and make it a little "easier" on her. Mwahhahahahaahahaaa

5 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

My only response to this is the long strand of drool hanging out of my mouth. and the jealousy. Oh yes, there is jealousy.

Jane S. said...

Oh what a wicked thing to do! WICKED! Now I want to make (and eat) every single one of those, plus the bikini buster Snickers cookies.

It's my dad's birthday...wonder if I can use that as an excuse?

Linda B said...

Those look fabulous. Put me down for chocolate please.

Susi said...

OMG Nutella Cheesecake !!!!!!! okey am I hungry or not now!!!!!

Evie said...

I'm putting weight on just looking at the pictures. One of each, please!