Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mission: Comeback

Ok so I don't mean to be a total floozy and do the Goodbye-Forever-No-Wait-I-Changed-My-Mind thing. Buuut that's pretty much what has happened. Well, a lot has happened in the last year. Some ca-raaazy stuff. Literally. Haha. Hmm... More on that later.
I have big plans here, starting with getting along with this new blogger interface that has changed since I last posted. Oh, and I have a major makeover in store. I really wanted to get that up and polished shiny before my first Mission: Comeback post, buuuut it's just not happening right now. It will though. Pinkie swear.
So let's see... just to fill you in a little, I moved. I went bonkers. Now I'm home and loving it. Blogging will be part of recovery and reminding me of how happy I really am! Really.
In the meantime, here's me enjoying being home. I'm relaxing on our lovely little deck and plowing through a stack of library books.


I think I'm laughing at Carly trying to roller skate in the leaf pile. Here she is:


Poor thing inherited my noseholes. But looooook at her haaaaair I just love it!


This is how big the "deck" really is. It's more like a porch. But I like to come out here in the mornings and waste time on pinterest or read books and drink tea. 


And the view is gorgeous!


And yes, I used the words "like" and "mornings" in the same sentence, without the word "hate" anywhere in between. More on that later. See, happy:


I promise, that's my happy look. Anyway I missed everyone and I hope to talk to you soon!

7 comments:

sweetbaby said...

welcome back sweet girl! Can't wait to hear more about your journey........Hugs, Ruth :)

Lisa said...

She's baaaaaaaack!!! Told ya you'd love that deck!

EP Embroidery said...

Glad to have you back! We missed you out here in cyberspace.

Down To Earth News said...

Soooooo, glad you are back! Your shop looks fantastic!

Christina said...

Hello there! Pretty view!

Deb Smith said...

I never unsubscribed from your feed because I hoped you'd return to blogging one day. Words cannot express how positively thrilled I am to see you posting again. Writing is therapy; art is therapy...we've been given tools to find our happiness. Are you eating right? :)

SewSweetStitches said...

@Everone: Thank you so much! This means a lot to me. Reading each of your comments made me do a silly squealing hand-flapping thing. Maybe I'll post a video someday haha. Anyway thanks for your support and making me feel like this is a good thing to do!

@Deb OMG I missed you!!! I don't have your email anymore :( Can you please email me? sewsweetstitches_on_etsy at yahoo
xoxo!