Thursday, December 20, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy #10

#10: The Sound of Music
Or really, watching the Sound of Music when nobody is at home so that I can sing along at the top of my lungs and shout ERMG THERS ERS MAH FRAVRIT PERT  during every. single. scene. And playing the part of every single character out loud, OBVIOUSLY. My favorite to do is the baroness... "Oh Max, you rahlly ahre a beast!" *elegant giggling*

Sound of Music!

Christopher Plummer was my very first crush! (He can summon me with a whistle anytime, know what I mean? *wink*wink*) And even though it makes me happy, I usually bawl through most of it, especially when there's nothing to bawl about. I once asked why that is and a friend replied, "because it's a beautiful dream..."
SOB

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I have loved that movie since the first time I saw it, which was when I was 5. I cry so many times during it but especially when the capt sings Edelweiss. I'm such a sap.